Please call us at (405) 743-1140 for information about admissions.
For our skilled nursing facility (SNF), the patient must meet all of these criteria:
- Was hospitalized for three consecutive midnights in the last 30 days before transfer to the SNF.
- Is being transferred to the SNF because of a condition for which the patient was treated in a hospital.
- A physician has certified the need for inpatient care in the SNF.
- Requires care which cannot be provided without skilled nursing care or rehabilitative services on a daily basis.
In addition, skilled nursing patients must meet at least one of these criteria on a daily basis:
- Their physician prescribed a complicated or extensive plan of care.
- The patient requires skilled assessment and monitoring of a complicated or unstable condition, or progress in a rehabilitative program.
- They need skilled teaching services for self-maintenance after discharge.
- IV therapy, IM medications, and/or tube feedings are required.
- The patient is receiving extensive wound care.
- The patient has begun a new regimen involving medication administration.
- They need skilled assistance and/or supervision with physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy.
We accept all sources of payment.